As a homeowner almost everything you value is protected and sits under your roof. If your roof is not providing you the protection and value it should we are here to help.
The quality of your roof depends on a few factors:
- The skill and experience of your roofer
- The professionalism of your roofer
- The quality of the materials your roofer puts on your home
- The environment that you live in
The URCA helps provide you with a professional screening process that identifies professional contractors by verifying licensing and insurance requirements. Having good financial and legal standing is also a prerequisite for membership.
You should ask any one that is going to work on your roof these questions:
- How long have you been in the roofing industry?
- Are you licensed by the State of Utah?
- Are you insured and bonded? Will you and I be covered if something happens while you are working on my roof?
- Are you a member of the Utah Roofing Contractors Association?
- What does your roofing process look like?
- How are you going to keep me up to date on my project?
- How does the money part work?
- How experienced are you in working with insurance companies?